Get Ready to Build an Amazing WordPress Website on Your Own!
What you will learn and be able to do:
Create your unique website with personalized content and design by mirroring my process as I construct this very site. I've documented every action I performed in the creation of this website, encompassing:
- Securing a domain name through GoDaddy and establishing hosting with Flywheel
- Acquiring, downloading, and implementing the Beaver Builder Theme and Page Builder
- Obtaining, downloading, and setting up Gravity Forms and Ultimate Add-ons for Beaver Builder
- Developing Pages & Menus
- Setting up WordPress
- Inserting and customizing content
- Launching the website!
Building DIY Websites Online Course
This pricing does not include the items below. All of these items together total less than $500/year. I will walk you through purchasing the following items and you will own each of them:
- Domain Name Registration (appx $12/year)
- Hosting (appx $150/year)
- Beaver Builder Theme and Page Builder (appx $199/yr)
- Gravity Forms (appx $59/yr)
- Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder (optional) (appx $199/lifetime or $59/yr)
Here are some questions we will answer
Sneak Peek of One Lesson
Frequently Asked Questions About the Building DIY Websites Course
The Building DIY Websites course will give you lifetime access to the courseware!
Ah, this is a great question. We have built this class so that you should be able to complete your website comfortably in 4-10 weeks. You can do this faster or slower depending on:
- If you have a logo and color scheme already
- How much time you have to put into building your website
- How much copy you already have written that you can repurpose
- How many images, photos, and videos you have taken already
- How organized you are (Do you have your photos organized on your computer sorted by name or into folders?)
- How decisive you are
- How many pages you will have on your website
We have built small 4-5 page brochure-type websites in a weekend so it can be done! We have built this class so that you should be able to complete your website comfortably in 4-10 weeks.
We have recorded around 7 hours of video lessons if you choose to watch all lessons.
Besides the video lessons, you will need to set aside time to write and gather your content. You will be given some assignments as well. The amount of time that the assignments take you depends on how much material you have prepared already and how organized you are.
Yes! We hope that you watch ALL of the video lessons so that you have comprehensive knowledge regarding building your website, but certainly if you already understand a concept (for example, you already have email hosting set up, you don't need to watch the email hosting lesson unless you want to make sure yours is the best!) you don't need to watch that lesson.
The lessons have been put together in order: we have perfected this process over 25 years of building websites with many, many customers and it works. We suggest you watch the videos and do the assignments in the order presented to get the most out of our course with the least frustration, but you are a free person and you can feel free to watch them in a different order.
To get the best results, you will be working on your website as you go along. Sometimes we will have you pause a lesson and complete some assignments right while watching a video lesson. Other times we will give you an assignment that you should complete prior to watching the next lesson.
If you have a lot of time and you are the type of person that likes to have an overview of what you should do prior to starting a task, you could watch all of the video lessons, then go back to the beginning and complete the assignments for each one.
Either way, you will have guidance throughout the web-building process.
This particular course, Building DIY Websites, teaches you how to set up and build on WordPress and we walk you through it step-by-step.
The Building DIY Websites program will teach you how to use the software to build your website. To use the software to build your website, you need to learn things like how to add a heading or a photo or a paragraph to a page, how to create a new page, how to change your logo, colors, fonts, and more. Some platforms make this easier than others for sure!
In the Full Web Building Course and the Fast Track Program, we will not go over how exactly to use the software you are using to build your website. Many of the platforms available have wonderful support areas where you can look up answers to your questions, they have a support helpdesk where you can send a ticket in about an issue or question, or there are tons of videos online that explain how to use the software.
We do have a user group where you can ask questions of other Toto students and get feedback, and you can also answer questions that other students have as well!
While the Building DIY Websites does not have coaching built in, if you find that you do have a lot of questions you can sign up for the Full Web Building Course. The Full Web Building Course comes with weekly, live coaching sessions, where we will answer questions regarding website building from our students!
If you have a WordPress website and would like to give your website a complete facelift, this is a good course for you. Simply set up a staging area and then install and activate the Beaver Builder theme and other software on your WordPress Development site.
Yes, we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 7 days of signing up for the Building DIY Websites program.
We hope that you are able to finish your website by yourself like so many of our students, but sometimes life gets in the way and you get too busy, we understand. Since we have been in this industry so long, we do have referrals in this case.
Yes. One of the biggest differences in the Toto Coaching course compared to others is that we explain technical things in plain, normal English language that anyone can understand.
Yes! If you would like private coaching, you have two options:
- You can sign up for private website coaching hours a-la-carte by the hour. You will receive intensive sessions with a seasoned web developer who will answer your questions, look at your website, and give you advice. This is a great option for those who want to build an amazing website and are looking for a personal guide. Learn more here: https://totocoaching.com/private-website-coaching/
- Sign up for our full Toto Coaching course with 5 hours of private coaching included. With this option, you get the course lessons, the live, weekly coaching and the 5 private coaching sessions when you feel they would be most beneficial to you.You will receive intensive sessions with a seasoned web developer who will answer your questions, look at your website, and give you advice. This is a great option for those who want to build an amazing website and are looking for a personal guide.
Learn more about our Toto 1-on-1 here: https://totocoaching.com/our-courses/toto-1-on-1/